ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 10th, 2023
Abstracts can only be submitted through the Congress website and not later than April 10th, 2023.
Abstracts received by e-mail or via fax will not be considered. Should you have any problems in submitting an abstract online please email the Organizing Secretariat AIM Group International – AIM Italy (email@example.com).
Once the abstract is submitted a confirmation email should be sent to the e-mail address the registered author entered in the section “Personal details”.
Notification of acceptance of the abstracts will be sent by e-mail within May 10th, 2023.
The registered author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status of the abstract.
The presenting author of the accepted abstract must be registered to attend the Congress.
By submitting the abstract, please indicate your preferred method of presentation (poster or oral communication) and one of the following categories that best describes the abstract:
1. Reproductive issues for women of childbearing age living with chronic rheumatic disease
2. Reproductive issues for men of childbearing age living with chronic rheumatic disease
3. Contraception, family planning and reproductive rights for women of childbearing age with rheumatic disease
4. Antenatal and intrapartum care for women with chronic rheumatic disease: monitoring and management
5. Drug treatment of rheumatic disease in pregnancy and lactation
6. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, axial Spondyloarthritis, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis in pregnancy
7. Lupus and Antiphospholipid syndrome in pregnancy
8. Myositis, Scleroderma, Sjögren’s and connective tissue diseases in pregnancy
9. Vasculitis, Behcet’s and autoinflammatory diseases in pregnancy
10. Life threatening complications of rheumatic disease in pregnancy
11. Challenges in the postnatal period for women with chronic rheumatic disease and musculoskeletal symptoms
12. Offspring of women with chronic rheumatic disease
Key words: please choose 3 keywords
The maximum size of abstracts is limited to 3.200 characters (approx. 350 words) including spaces.
Structured abstracts are mandatory. The abstracts should state clearly:
Tables, charts or other graphics could be included as well as one image in jpeg format.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
Please follow carefully the instructions reported on the online pages and fill in all the requested fields, in order to guarantee a correct and complete publication of the text.
Changes to the abstracts can only be accepted until the deadline and can be added in the text using the User ID and Password received when submitting.
All submitted abstracts, accepted as oral presentation or poster, will be published under the terms of Frontiers in Lupus Journal. The weblink to the abstract book will be available in electronic format, online and downloadable after the congress.
INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS
Each corresponding Author (submitter) can send limitless abstracts. Each accepted abstract has to be presented by a different Presenting Author.
In order to attend the Congress, the Presenting Author of the accepted abstract must be registered.
Participants presenting oral sessions are requested to bring their presentation on a jump drive or laptop and arrive at the slide center room at least one hour before the session is to begin.
All posters must have maximum dimensions of 70cm x 100 cm vertical orientation.
Please note that poster boards will be set up in a dedicated area of the Congress venue and must remain up throughout the Congress, so that participants will be able to view them at their convenience.